Proposed Heath WWW Reference Source

Brian Carling bry at MNSINC.COM
Fri Aug 29 07:30:36 EDT 1997

Yeah - the sooner the better - maybe combine it with a copy of the
mod bulletins on the same site!

The more the better! Just let us know the URL as soon as possible!

73 - Bry, AF4K

On 29 Aug 97 at 2:20, Barney (\ wrote:

> Gary --
> I'd love it!  Thanks to all the responses I got to my "Oldie-newbie" post,
> I'm gonna be getting Chuck's book, but an online reference like you
> describe would be terrific.  I've never been able to still soda or potato
> chip grease on a webpage, and I can never find the books I have when I need
> them, even though they may have been in my way for months prior.
>
> 73,
> --Barney    KL7HNY--
>
> At 06:37 PM 8/28/97 -0700, you wrote:
> >John Burch, a.k.a., occupant, and I have been discussing the need for a
> >easy to use reference source for Heathkit part/model numbers indexed to
> >nomenclature/years sold/etc....

*** 73 from Radio AF4K/G3XLQ Gaithersburg, MD USA  *
**  E-mail to:  bry at mnsinc.com                     *
*** See the interesting ham radio resources at:    *
**  http://www.mnsinc.com/bry/                     *
AM International #1024, TENTEN #13582. GRID FM19
Rigs: Valiant, DX-60/HG-10, Eldico TR-75, Millen 90810
FT-840, TM-261, Ameco TX-62, Gonset Communicator III
HTX-202...TEN-TEN #13582, DXCC #17,763 Bicentennial WAS