HW-101 Info

Arnold J Molloy w1gdj at ICI.NET
Wed Jul 2 13:05:02 EDT 1997

Hi;
Does anyone out there have the presets for the heterodyne oscillator,
driver plate, and driver grids for a HW-101? or have any idea where they
might be available. I recently acquired a completed, but never aligned
HW-101 from the estate of a SK(In the original Benton Harbor shipping
container). I believe I have corrected most of the wiring errors and
have the receiver working (Barely).It was apparent that alignment was
attempted because none of the transformers were even close to resonance.
With multiple peaks it's difficult if not impossible to determine which
peak is the correct one.
Several other kits that I've worked on over the years had the pre-sets
in the manual. The 101 does not. Any help or advice would be greatly
appreciated.

tnx and best of 73...Arnie (W1GDJ)

               \ \ | / /
           (X     O-O     X)