Need "Most Accurate Clock" rs-232 interface program

Roderick W. Hart rwhart at IX.NETCOM.COM
Fri Jul 4 11:19:57 EDT 1997

I am in need of the little basic interface program that was included with
the Heath "Most Accurate Clock" kit. I purchased a manual but unfortunately
the program wasn't included. I believe there was a special manual for the
rs-232 option. Any info or data would be appreciated. If you know of other
programs that were written for this clock, I'll like to know that also.
Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Roderick W. Hart
http://www.qsl.net/wa3mez