Mr. Lutz's lists...

Dave gekko95 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Thu Jul 10 02:16:24 EDT 1997

I applaud the efforts of Mr. Lutz to transcribe those mountains
of old Heathkit technical bulletins.  No, I have no use for them
myself.  But SOMEONE does, and I think there are alot of folks
who are archiving them.

Hard to believe folks would gripe about this kind of archiving
effort.  With the mountains of spam, sex ads, get rich quick
schemes, and all the other crap we are all deluged with every
day, I think it's refreshing there are folks willing to spend
so much time compiling something they have and feel others
would want.  This isn't spam.  It isn't sex ads or schemes.
It's the product of one individual who thought the group as
a whole, and the hobby of old radio restoration would benefit
from it.  And it does.  Those documents are as irreplaceable
as the gear they discuss.

Keep up the good work, Mr. Lutz.

As for the whiners take your
bitching to the newsgroups where such insults to the group
are not only welcome, they are encouraged.

Soapbox mode off.

goodnight.

Dave WB7AWK
Tacoma, WA