SB-series repairs

Brian Carling bry at MNSINC.COM
Mon Jul 14 22:37:28 EDT 1997

On 14 Jul 97 at 16:56, Alexander N. Gerli wrote:

> Hi, friends...
>
> Is there anyone out there who can do repair/restoration on a SB-100?
> I've got one which has decent output but deader 'n a stone on receive.
> There have been some non-original rewires performed on it.
>
> Have the original manual, but can't seem to trace out the problem.
>
> Anyone want a challenge???
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sandy Gerli, AC1Y

Hey Sandy - it's good to see you on this venerable group!!

For some sources of repairs, take a look at the list:

http://www.mnsinc.com/bry/mega/repairs.htm

Regards - Bry, AF4K
* Brian Carling in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA  *
* E-mail: bry at mnsinc.com                        *
* http://www.mnsinc.com/bry/                    *