HW 16 Voltages??

wb9iog wb9iog at REVEALED.NET
Sat Jul 26 03:01:11 EDT 1997

Hi folks. I'm working on about number 9 or 10 restoration of the
HW16/HG10 package. I keep finding significant differences in voltages.
There was no table given in the manual for the HW 16 but voltages are
shown on the schematic.
I put the voltages on spreadsheets for reference and investigation of
potential problems. Therefore, I have a number of older records on past
units. It seems that the same tubes & same pins are way off from the
schematic. Was there an addendum to those voltage values?

Tnx for any help,am trying to get rid of a chirp and think I got it
resolved. Never had a HW 16 with a keying problem until this one.
However, I just replaced 7 resistors and one 1000pf cap and have more to
check out.

Mike