Heath "Green" paint

Dick Dillman ddillman at IGC.APC.ORG
Sat Jun 7 00:56:41 EDT 1997

On Fri, 6 Jun 1997 21:32:19 -0700,
Scott Bauer   <ke3nv at EROLS.COM> wrote:

> I wonder if anyone recalls the source for the Heath green
>paint. I have lost the info and could use some paint for a
>project. Any replies will be appreciated.

Greetings, Scott.  I suggest you get in touch with Robert at
rehummel at aol.com.  He has paint for just about everything, including
Heath green.  I purchased a bottle of St. James Gray to touch up the
front panel of my Collins 51J-4.  To my eye the match is exact.
Based on that I've ordered a spray can of Heath brown for my HW-9.
He's a very nice guy and easy to deal with.  Four stars in my book.

Regards,

Dick

                             Dick Dillman
                             WPE2VT W6AWO