Rejoice Ye Collectors of Green!

Gary Harmon gharmon at TXDIRECT.NET
Sun Jun 8 18:10:28 EDT 1997

Breathe a collective sigh of relief fellow Heath collectors.  The orphaned
SB-610 (455kc IF) once owned by Phil Mills and hauled from hamfest to
hamfest in an ugly (St James grey, according to Phil) cabinet is now in  my
possession  and already in a normal Heath green cabinet.  It's a happy :--)
unit once again.

I don't think Phil painted it grey but then again he didn't paint it green
either.

Thanks Phil for selling it to me and hauling it to HamCom.  Thanks
Tom/KJ5RY for bringing it back to San Antonio.

Also, Tom hauled back a really nice keeper TX-1 and a good SB-10.  I will
be taking 2 TX-1s and 2 HX-10s to the Austin Summerfest in August unless
sold before then.

I love this hobby!

73,
gary