Switching HP-23s?

Dave gekko95 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Mon Jun 9 20:35:26 EDT 1997

Hi gang,

Please forgive my lame question, but I just want to be
sure.

Is there any concern with using an 11-pole switch to
transfer my HP-23 from one rig to another?  I can't
see where this would be any problem, but youz guyz
are the better brains here!

Thanks,

Dave WB7AWK
(wish me luck - Advanced test next month!  Extra in
 August, if Advanced goes right.  Same call since '74)

         "35EH5's - Hope ya choke on 'em"

                                - Bitter designer of an
                                  ill-fated tube design
                                  just prior to the