HEATHKIT SERVICE BULLETINS

Joseph W Lutz joelutz at JUNO.COM
Thu Jun 12 12:23:52 EDT 1997

Hi,

      To all that have send me their desires, I have them written down
and will pull that information from the fiche for you.  For the queries
if bulletins exist that cover certain problems - I have all the Svc
Bulletins from 1966 thru 1979 [excluding 1977] - which is quite a bit of
infomation to read.  What I do - seeing the library in my neck of the
woods don't have a fiche reader with printing capability - is copy the
information down by long hand and then type it on the PC for entering
into the respective groups.  As I send them I also save to a Heathkit
Fiche File, and after I am done maybe they can be placed in the archives
- which I think would be great.  I am glad that the information is useful
to a lot of you - as it is to me.  Regards.

73 de JOE
QWCA - NCVA - SOWP - FISTS
Gordonsville, Va 22942 (Orange County)
Looking for:  Heathkit HR/HX-20, MR/MT-1,
              Collins 516F-2, 312B-4, EFJ TR Switch