Heath QSO Party

Brian Carling, Radio AF4K bry at MNSINC.COM
Sat Jun 14 03:31:41 EDT 1997

I'll be ready with my "new" DX-60 here!

Just need to replace the cathode resistor in the 6146
final I think. The metering doesn't work right, but
other than that she does produce signals.

Now I just need a nice HG10 VFO and a SO-239 coax relay
or a T-R switch. Anyone got these?

Bry

On 10 Jun 97 at 13:21, Chuck Penson spoke about Heath QSO Party and
said:

> To all interested persons,
>
> I am forwarding this note from the club in Benton Harbor. Contact
> Bela Lindenfeld (bela at qtm.net) for more info. Feel free to repost
> elsewhere.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Chuck Penson
> WA7ZZE
>

> -- Bela W. Lindenfeld
> 437 Hoover
> Benton Harbor, MI 49022
> N8SHZ
> Tel: (616) 927-1870
> Fax: (616) 927-4072
> INTERNET: bela at qtm.net
>

> Dear Sir/Madam:
>         It is my pleasure to announce, on behalf of the Blossomland
> Amateur Radio Association, two weekends of special events stations
> celebrating the 50th anniversary of "The Heath Company" . These
> events will take place on August 9 & 10 and September 13 & 14.
> Station call will be W8MAI and on the August 9 & 10 date Eight
> Stations will be operating . These stations will operate on all HF
> bands and depending on conditions 6 & 2 meters. The September 14 &
> 15 event will feature an all Heath station operating primarily 20 &
> 40 meters. Please send all QSL requests to N8SHZ at the call book
> address and include a SASE # ten envelope.  QSL will be similar to
> those sent by Heath employee's.
>

> Bela W. Lindenfeld
> de N8SHZ
> Coordinator Heath Special Events, BARA

*** 73 from Radio AF4K/G3XLQ Gaithersburg, MD USA  *
**  E-mail to:  bry at mnsinc.com                     *
*** See the interesting ham radio resources at:    *
**  http://www.mnsinc.com/bry/                     *