WTB Heath

MATTHEW ERICKSON mattall at SPEEDLINK.COM
Sun Jun 29 15:57:53 EDT 1997

Dennis Heikura wrote:

> Hi folks, Looking for the following Heath items:
>
>         SB-110 6 meter transceiver.
>         SB-640 Remote VFO.
>         Hi grade Heath sig. generator.
>         Coax relay, 12 volt coil with aux. contacts.
>
>         Manual or copy for DX-60A Xmitter.
>         Manual or copy for HD-1410 Keyer.
>         Manual or copy for QF-1 Q-Multiplier.
>
> Work practically every weekend so don't get a chance to visit many fests
> so anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.
>
> 73 and Thanks
> Denny
> WB7EGG

Hi, Denny!

I just found a fascinating source for vintage manuals:
"W7FG VINTAGE MANUALS". I just now checked their list of availables
and they have the manuals for the DX-60A and the QF-1. The HD-1410
isn't listed.

Why not check out their site at:
http://www.w7fg.com/

Hope this helps a little.