Greetings...

M. Monninger markem at PRIMENET.COM
Sun Mar 23 00:34:34 EST 1997

Greetings Heath Fans...

Dave, the list master, tells me there are nearly 90 subscribers to the list
already. Not bad for a list that was set up only yesterday. Let's get some
interesting discussions going. Sounds like it's kinda like 6M, everyone
just monitoring but not saying anything. So here's a CQ...

As for me, I've built more Heathkits than I can remember. Some ham gear but
probably more stereo gear and even one of the color TV's. Let's see...I
have a HW-16/HG-10 combo, a Sixer (that works, even), a Heath RF generator,
a QF-1, and an AM/FM stereo tuner and 100W stereo amp (one of the channels
on the amp isn't working...one of these day's I'll fix it). I've owned, at
one time or another, a DX-60, SB-100/SB-200 combo, Twoer, and various other
stereo rigs, and the color TV, and probably some other stuff I've forgotten
about.

OK, I've said my piece. Who else is lurking out there?

73...    Mark    AA7TA