new FREE boatanchors list

Scott Cowling dfi at CYBERHIGHWAY.NET
Sun Mar 23 01:45:24 EST 1997

If someone would like to post this to the "other" boatanchors list, please
feel free to do so.  Please e-mail me direct if you do, so I can make sure
it gets posted there.

OK, boatanchor fans!  In the spirit of good old American competition, here
is a FREE boatanchor list to go along with (or instead of, your choice) the
pay-per-view boatanchor list.  To subscribe, send a message to:
"listserv at listserv.tempe.gov".  In the body of your message, include the one
line: "subscribe boatanchors your name".  Use your real name, not your
e-mail address.  You will receive further instructions via email to complete
your request.  Have fun!

Scotty WA2DFI