HEATH KITS! WOW!

Kenneth G Knight n0ygm at JUNO.COM
Sun Mar 23 11:11:33 EST 1997

It is good to read all of the enthusiasm here on this new eMail reflector
concerning Heath Kits.  Like so many of us, I got my start in my first
life of Amateur Radio with 2M and 6M Heath Kits in the late 60's and
early 70's.  Built numerous kits.  Wish they were still available.  All
of my gear from then was lost in a tragedy while stored in mother's
basement in Michigan.  A sad point for my life.

Currently, I have a SB200 slightly modified and ready to go on 6M for a
Kw output.  Neighbor has an SB300 that I am trying to talk him out of.
It is in his gerage, a little rough, but the manual is with it!  I have a
rack in my shack now dedicated to collecting Heath Kit Amatuer Radio kits
as my time, money and health permits.

This reflector is getting off to a good start and l hope becomes a
premier source for sharing Heath Kit information.  I am amazed to see
others with Heath Kit interests like mine.  It is good to know that I am
not alone!  Best wishes!

73,
Ken -- N0YGM, DM78ov