greetings

Kevin Thomas KG9IL at AOL.COM
Sun Mar 23 12:57:09 EST 1997

Hello list!!!

Kinda new to HAM radio....about 2 years, but have built Heath shortwave
equipment and am into restoring the green. My wife and I just moved into a
new home and don't have my dipole up yet.....Station consists of a
DX-100...NC-300...Marauder...HD-1410 keyer....all work on the bench but I
have not had them on the air yet...as soon as we get a warm day here near
Chicago the dipole goes up and I'll be on the air...I've restored a HW-101,
SB-102, and HW-12 for my brother(KB9LIO). Hope everyone knows about the
Heatkit net on 20M on Sunday afternoons...

thats enough for now...hope to catch you all on the air...Kevin....KG9IL