Heath-O-Mania........

Robert S. Ross radiorob at SERIX.COM
Sun Mar 23 09:44:48 EST 1997

Hello Fellow Heathkit Collectors:]

    Great to see this list get off the ground...and lots of fun to read all
the introductory messages from the subscribers.

I've never had the priveledge to build a Heathkit ...Yet, but I do have a
pile of them in the collection/shack!!

Current lineup of Heathkit gear is......

AT-1 Transmitter/with matching AC-1 Tuner
DX-35 Transmitter/with VF-1 VFO
DX-60B Transmitter/with Matching HG-10 VFO
2- AM-2 SWR Meters
2- Sixer Lunchboxes
2-Twoer Lunchboxes
A Bunch of 50's/60's Audio HIFI Gear.
CR-1 Crystal Radio

I'd like to find a CB'er and Tener lunchbox to complete my Lunchbox
Collection...anyone have these for sale??

I also have an extensive literature collection on Heath products. As well
as numerous articles, Brochures,reference material......I have managed to
accumulate a Heathkit Catalog Collection which now numbers a total of 87
DIFFERENT Catalogs from 1955 to the end....and I'm always looking for ones
I don't have. If you have any catalogs you don't need...please let me know.

I am putting up a new tower in the coming weeks....and as soon as it is
up...and the new antennas are in place...all this neat old heathkit stuff
is going to be activated...I can hardly wait. My Ham call is VA3SW, and I
am located in London, Ontario,Canada. If you hear me on the air...be sure
to give me a call.

Thanks to the people who were instrumental in getting this list on the air!!!

73....ROB.