Howdy

Bill Graham bgraham at TECNET1.JCTE.JCS.MIL
Sun Mar 23 17:28:06 EST 1997

My name is Bill, I'm a Heathkit and Boatanchor addict.
<g>

Hello all!

Glad to se this list born.

I'm a boatanchor addict and my favorites are Heath, Collins and
Hammarlund.  I currently have some of each.

My first Heathkit was a GR64 receiver.  The next was a vtvm, then
an HR10 and later an hw32.. also built the ubiquitous cantenna,
hm102 and coax switch.  I now have(but didn't build) an sb301 and
hx20 to go with and backup my kwm-2a, an hw16, hd10 and hg10 for cw.
I have a dx60a sitting on the shelf and a Cheyanne that I'll get around
to someday so I can get a better signal on am.  I also have
a heath scope, audio gen, precision rf gen, tube tester and
a few other odds and ends like the q mult I just acquired to use
with my collins.

Wish I had built more of them back when I could have.  Also
trying to re-live childhood through acquiring that which I always
drooled over back then  <g>

73

Bill

N5LMX/DA1WG