Heath "Bible" ?

Brian Carling (G3XLQ/AF4K) bry at MNSINC.COM
Tue Mar 25 13:06:40 EST 1997

Hey guys - just wanted to jump in and say hi. The only Heathkit I
have these days is a SENECA xmtr that I am going to try to resurrect!

In the old days though I operated plenty of them. HW-101, SB-101,
DX-20, DX-35, DX-40, DX-60, HW-15

One of my students built an HW-5400 receiver (I THINK that was the
model #) in the mid 1970s. It didn't work too well as I remember!

Looking forward to reading the mail here!

Bry, AF4K
*** 73 from Radio AF4K / G3XLQ in Gaithersburg, MD USA *
**  E-mail to:  bry at mnsinc.com                         *
*** See the great ham radio resources at:              *
**  http://www.mnsinc.com/bry/                         *