FS SB-101

Ray Allen,W2KBR raallen at EROLS.COM
Tue Mar 25 21:27:14 EST 1997

Heath Group:
   Have a SB101 w/SB600 Spkr and PS. This unit is working, have had it
on the air and reports indicate works ok.  Front Panel is in decent
shape
The cabinet needs a bit of work.  Sometime during its' life, somebody
apparently mounted a muffin fan on the cabinet above the finals cage,
since there are 4 holes drilled there about the right placement for the
fan.  The rig has had some Mods, which have been removed.  The "zero
adjust" clear plastic overlay on the main dial has slipped and needs to
be remounted, I guess.  The original Main tuning Dial is gone and a
"spin" type dial in its place, works ok, but it not original. And
finally she needs 2 new front feet, both the pads and the risers are
gone.
The SB600 also needs some TLC cosmetically....PS is mounted in SB600.
Not perfect, but not bad.....

So best offer over $175.00+shipping takes her, along w/SB600 and PS.
And a condensed manual for the 101.

Ref: my Bits and Pieces earlier, HM-102, and HD1410 gone.

Cheers, 73
Ray Allen, W2KBR