Greetings

Scott Bauer ke3nv at EROLS.COM
Tue Mar 25 23:56:34 EST 1997

 Hello group,

 Ive been lurking around since this weekend, just reading
the mail.
 Just finished building a HW-8 that I picked up from a
kind person out in CA.
 Also have a pair of HW-101s that I have been storing. I
got them as a returned favor for putting up an antenna for
a friend. With them, I also received the power supply, desk
mic, and speaker. All Heath.
 Just wanted to say hello. Also wanted to test the system :-)

 72, Scott
72&73 de Scott Bauer W3CV, Odenton, MD. grid FM19. Formerly KE3NV
 Fists 1502           QRP Nut  SWL  Truck Pilot             ARRL
     Current QRP rigs: Green MTN 15 & 17, HW-8, G-QRP GQ-40
 S&S Eng  ARK-20, ARK-30, ARK-40, TAC1-80, all Sensational rigs.
                          38 special at 300mw