Server "Flushed" again! Sorry!

Dave Kelley aa7tq at PRIMENET.COM
Fri Mar 28 11:39:03 EST 1997

Sorry about that....

For those of you who just got every posting ever sent to this server
"AGAIN" I apologize.

I had made some changes that I thought had caused this problem before
and it's pretty obvious that the change didn't fix it.  It's like fixing
an intermitant in a radio.

Believe that I am doing everything I can to try to fix the problem once
and for all.  I have posted the problem to the list of listserv owners
and so far they have been real helpful in the past - I hope to hear from
them soon.

If I find a sure fire fix I will post an update to let you know if you
have to "cover your heads for incoming" in 30 days or so.  That seems to
be how often it does this.  Meanwhile, as embarassing is it is to me, yo
might want to put the date and time in the bodies of your messages.

Again, sorry, and wish me luck!

73

Dave
AI7R