Will sell soul for clock face!

tony secino mojo at RO.COM
Mon Mar 31 01:11:17 EST 1997

Hi folks... and thanks for reading!  I have a Heath Most Accurate Clock 1
(thats a GC-1000).  I am most desperate for a new face plate; the front
lens.  Mine is badly broke and all of the lettering nicely removed with
windex 8-(  This clock still works and am kind of attached to it (belonged
to silent key friend).  I will pay whatever your asking price.  I know these
are in high demand, but if someone has junker, and can part with a faceplate
(with good lettering) or sell whole clock, I would be most grateful and
generous.  If you don't currently have, keep me in mind at hamfests and drop
me a line if lucky. Thank you once again and I hope you all had a nice
Easter 8-)
Regards,
Tony (KF4PNH)