Heath 5404 Panadapter

Morton L. Denison mdenison at POSTOFFICE.PTD.NET
Fri Mar 28 14:13:11 EST 1997

Saw a posting from someone who is seeking same.  So am I - schematic,
parts, circuit board, anything.

I ordered the 5404 station monitor from Heath as it was a closeout and
they were throwing in the adfapter for free..  It arrived sans adapter,
but was on 30 day back order.  Well, no problem.  I built the 5404 only
to get another note from Heath that the adapter was no longer available.
Which was the only reason I had ordered it anyway.

Love to know who manufactured it for them...

Thanks,

Mort Denison