Price list

Joe Moell Homingin at AOL.COM
Thu May 1 01:23:46 EDT 1997

penson at sci.mus.mn.us (Chuck Penson) wrote:
<<I would be willing to do some quick and dirty price ranges for  various
Heath products.>>

Please do!  I'll also start marking down prices I see at the swap meets, etc.

geo at ipass.net (George McCrary) wrote:
<<About a month ago I started a database of prices I see on the net (not just
Heath, but only tube gear). It includes stuff advertised on the mailing
lists, the newsgroups and hamfest reports.  It's amazing that in about a
month I have almost 200 entries. I was thinking about sticking it as a chunk
of text on my web page and updating it monthly. You think it's worthwhile?>>

Absolutely!

73 de Joe K0OV