FS Heath Station Revised

Shane P. Brady "sbrady at pce.net" at DARIUS.PCE.NET
Thu May 1 21:58:42 EDT 1997

I received a number of requests for the Heath Station on my last
posting.  Some
people wanted to know if I had a radio to go along with all the
accessories I
had listed.  So, I would like to add a very good working SB-102,
complete with
400 Hz CW filter to the list, and a slight increase in price to include
the radio.

        SB-102 Transciever w/ CW filter
        SB-600 SPEAKER
        SB-610 MONITOR SCOPE
        SB-620 SPECTRUM ANYLIZER SCOPE
        SB-630 STATION CONSOLE
        SB-640 REMOTE (LMO) VFO
        SB-650 FREQ DISPLAY
        HM-102 WATT METER
       HD-3030 RTTY TU UNIT
       HD-3006 RTTY 'CROSS-FIRE' TUNER
       HD-1481 REMOTE COAX SWITCH
        HP-23B POWER SUPPLY
        HP-13B MOBILE POWER SUPPLY (NEVER TIRED THIS ONE OUT)
     SBA-100-1 MOBILE MOUTING UNIT

QTH is Western New York, and would prefer pickup, so as to demo and save
on shipping costs and hassels.  Will ship however, if interested.
Asking $650.00 U.S. (plus any shipping) as a complete package.
If interested please contact Shane, WB2WPM,     sbrady at pce.net.