Need info on HW-32

M. Monninger markem at PRIMENET.COM
Sat May 10 11:28:51 EDT 1997

I recently acquired an HW-32 that mostly works but I have a couple
questions about it. I don't have a manual for it (one's on the way but I'm
impatient) so hopefully someone on the list can look up some info for me.
The Carrier Balance  and Tune Level pots have obviously been replaced.
Could someone check their schematics and tell me what the values for those
pots should be? I can't balance the carrier on it and the pot that's in
there looks to be a 100M, which seems a bit high to me. One of the diodes
in the balanced modulator looks a bit bad so I wonder if that could have
something to do with it as well.

It's kind of a nifty looking little rig and the rcvr seems to work FB.
Hopefully a little tweaking will get the xmtr going too, altho it puts out
about 50W now...almost all carrier  :-).

Thanks & 73...         Mark