Heathkit Gear FS

David Robbins ekugrad at MINDSPRING.COM
Sun May 11 20:57:51 EDT 1997

I am listing the following Heathkit Gear For My Dad.  I have used the gear
and can speak for the quality of each item.

1. Heathkit HW-101 HF tranceiver in Excellent condition with original
manual, HP-23        power supply and SB600 matching Speaker.  Also will
include D-104 Mic.
   PRICE:  $225

2. Heathkit HW-12 75 Meter Tranceiver in Very Good condition with Original
Manual, HP-23
   Power supply, Hand Mic and Desk Mic.  Dial modified with a Swan dual
speed main       tuning knob.
   PRICE:  $125

3. Drake 2B Receiver in Good condition.  Cabinet in fair condition with
scratches.
   Works well.  Was used with the HW-101 to work split.
   PRICE:  $75

You can reply either to me via email or to my Dad, K4VAI Gene, at
k4vai at juno.com or call him at (606) 623-9640.

Thanks and 73's
David
KA4IKH