FS: Heathkit Test Gear

Matt Robbins n8ugd at SERV01.NET-LINK.NET
Sun May 18 11:14:46 EDT 1997

Group,

It is time to drasticly cut down my collection.  I have the following
Heathkit test gear items for sale:

        AV-2    Voltmeter                       $15
        C-3     Condenser Checker (tan panel)   $15
        C-3     Condenser Checker (gray panel)  $15
        FMO-1   FM Test Oscillator              $15
        IT-12   Signal Tracer                   $15
        IT-12   Signal Tracer   (dusty)         $15
        IT-22   Capaci-Tester                   $15
        IT-22   Capaci-Tester   (dusty)         $15
        SG-7    Signal Generator (tan panel)    $5
                Band Coil Broken, needs 6C4 and
                12AU7 tubes, no knobs, no handle,
                panel in excelent condition
        SG-8    Signal Generaror (tan panel)    $15
        SG-8    Signal Generator (gray panel)   $15
        V-6     Vacume Tube Volt Meter          $15
        V-7A    Vacume Tube Volt Meter          $15
        V-7A    Broken Meter                    $5

Everything must go.  If you are interested in any of these Items, please
let me know.  All prices DO NOT include shipping.

Thanks,

Matt
Matt Robbins, N8UGD|
Heathkit Collector |