Aquired free heath stuff today!!!

Aaron Hayden Aaron_J_Hayden at STUDENT.FERRIS.EDU
Fri Nov 14 01:20:00 EST 1997

Howdy all,

I got some things from my boss today. He retired and is moving to go work
at his new job. Needless to say his wife told him he had to get rid of a
bunch of stuff and he knew exactly who to call. Well, I knew of a couple
things I was getting but had no idea the amount of stuff I was about to
get. Here's the just the kewl stuff from the list... 1 Heathkit Hero Jr.
Robot. and complete literature. (partially operation, more to follow) 1
model V-7 A Heathkit VTVM (unknown if works). 1 model IM-1B VTVM
(operational and in _excellent_ condition).  1 Sencore  TF46 Super Cricket
Transistor and FET testor (dunno about this one either).  1 M-1200 Elenco
Precision Multimeter (Looks and works great!).  1 Model 281 B&K Precision
Multimeter (blown fuse.... works???).  1 Commodore 64 w/ disk drive,
printer, some other printer that looks like an adding machine, expansion
interface, speach cards, casette drive, A/B switchbox, printer interface
box, and TONS of software, and about 7-8 joy sticks.  Odds and ends
electronic parts.  Two very large piles of C64 literature (books and
manuals).  brand new 12" monochrome monitor (Oooooo).  And finally, a radio
shack robot arm modified to be programmable. It was a good day int the fact
that I got a lot of great stuff, especially the meters cause I needed one
badly, but it was a bad day because I lost an excellent boss. Anyways,
thats for letting me share my Heathkit day w/ you all.

Aaron

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH