Nifty HEATHKIT equipment available

Don Robert House dhouse at ABAC.COM
Wed Nov 19 16:02:59 EST 1997

HEATH Enthusiasts:

In September I picked up a Western Union Telegraph Company Model 102
Teleprinter for our museum.  It and a complete Heathkit Computer system
were the belongings of Charlie Eheman,K6ESN "K6 Every Saturday Night" of
San Diego. Charlie was a WWII Navy Chief Radioman; he passed away on August
20, 1997. His brother, Ed Eheman of Texas was in San Diego cleaning out
Charlies house.

I am looking for someone to actually put the Heathkit system to GOOD use;
in its day it was the "cat's meow." Is there a museum for old computers??

H9  Video display terminal
H10 Paper tape reader and perforator
H11 Digital computer (a DEC PDP11)
H14 Dot matrix printer
H19 Video display terminal
H27 Dual 8" Floppy Drive
Complete with cables and all manuals, builders notes,
including the programming courses, paper tape, 8" floppy disks, etc.

If you have things to trade, I am looking for old teletype and data
equipment as well as Bell System special services equipment, and former US
NAVY RTTY and HF communications equipment.

Charlie also had a lot of top of the line Heathkit amatuer communications
equipment that brother Ed is selling.  Ed and his wife went back to Texas.

Re-sellers: Please do NOT respond..

Don Robert House, N.S.E.                    NO JOB IS SO IMPORTANT
NADCOMM                                   AND NO SERVICE IS SO URGENT-
3841 Reche Road                            THAT WE CANNOT TAKE TIME
Fallbrook, CA 92028-3810                  TO PERFORM OUR WORK SAFELY.
e-mail: dhouse at abac.com                         BELL SYSTEM
http://www.hem.com/nadcomm
760-723-9959 Telephone
760-781-5161 Facsimile