Many engineers among Heath collectors?/WTB old book

Multi-Volti Devices multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Tue Oct 7 05:05:51 EDT 1997

OK...this is vaguely related to Heath, before anyone jumps on me.

I have this hairbrained scheme about designing replacement power
transformers in conjunction with local xfmr mfrs in my area to fill in
gaps where my inventory doesn't satisfy the market demand for Heath
replacements (you know which ones died the most...54-130, 54-282
54-151/54-237 when abused, and so on. I'm not thrilled by the prices I
see out of Texas, but maybe I'll learn the reason they're so expensive.

Anyway, I can't promise if or when this will take place, but as part of
the process, I'm hoping any engineers in this group (the ham population
used to have a disproportionate ratio of engineers, and may still have)
might be interested in selling or trading the following old textbooks.

Electronic Transformers & Circuits  -  Reuben Lee, Leo Wilson, Charles
E. Carter
any edition, 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

Other texts on transformers by William Flanagan, Colonel McLyman or MIT
series.

Thanks.

Murray

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov