TX-1 With the HA-10???

Rob Frans fransr at ISERV.NET
Sun Oct 19 23:22:40 EDT 1997

Hi... I just got my Apache and Warrior up and running... but I have a rather *dumb* question... With my SB-104a working with my SB230 linear, I can switch the linear to "exciter only" switch if I don't want the higher power output without having to disconnect the linear.  There isn't such a switch on the HA-10... If I want to run the Apache under normal wattage, can I keep the Warrior in the circuit?? (I'm obviously *new* to this *old* vintage equipment...  Any advice would be great!  73, Rob/KC8BAP