Various Heath Mods

Larry Maybin larrym at LSERVER.ACTIONSERV.COM
Tue Oct 28 18:48:55 EST 1997

Keith Rowland wrote:

> More Heath Mods that have appeared in older issues of QST:
> If these postings are useful, please let me know, and I'll continue
> the
> research. If not, I don't want to waste bandwidth on them.  How about
> it?
>
> 73, Keith

I find them very useful. Since I was out of touch with Ham Radio from
mid-70's to
late 80's I missed much of this info.  Now, back and with both old stuff
I built in 60's as well as recently acquired Heathkit gear,  I'm
delighted to find other enthusiasts who are
willing to share their knowledge and info.  If anybody posts something
I'm not interested
in, it's quite easy to click on it and make it disappear.  That same
info may be just what
the other fellow needed to make his rig work right.
Larry, KK4RP

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH