Heath Manuals

Randy Kaeding randyk at PARRETT.NET
Tue Sep 2 19:28:21 EDT 1997

I often see requests for Heathkit manuals. These manuals are copyrighted
and according to the legal info I've read, the original copyright is good
for something like 75 years.

For a legal copy of a Heathkit manual, call 616-925-5899 Monday through
Fridays between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM eastern. At first the cost may seem
high, but when you think someone has to be pulled from the Production
Department to feed pages into a copier, and add her time to the cost of
paper, toner, postage, etc., its not that bad.

Randy, K8TMK