Heath Manuals

Dave Wood W4EJ at COASTALNET.COM
Wed Sep 3 09:25:13 EDT 1997

Hi gang, Randy is quite correct! In fact Heath advertizes the fact that they
are the only authorized entity able to make legal copies in several ham
publications.

However, it would be nice if Heath produced a decent product!  After paying
$45 for a copy of the SS-9000 manual, imagine my surprise to find the
schematics were not included.  Heath also refused to refund my money or
compensate me in any form. The manual copy was extremely poor, parts being
unreadable.  According to other postings I am not the only unhappy customer.
I suspect the only legal solution is the purchase of original manuals.  Good
Hunting!

The previous diatribe is my personal opinion based on my experience dealing
with Heath.  73  Dave