Heath Manuals

Harvey Luke Kc4zum at AOL.COM
Thu Sep 4 14:32:36 EDT 1997

In a message dated 97-09-03 09:26:57 EDT, W4EJ at COASTALNET.COM writes:

<< However, it would be nice if Heath produced a decent product!  After
paying
 $45 for a copy of the SS-9000 manual, imagine my surprise to find the
 schematics were not included.  Heath also refused to refund my money or
 compensate me in any form. The manual copy was extremely poor, parts being
 unreadable.  According to other postings I am not the only unhappy customer.

A sad note on a company that used to offer such quality products.

73
Harvey, KM4JA