For Sale: Unbuilt Heath HW-8 and matching p/s

Robert S. Capon RobCap at AOL.COM
Tue Sep 16 21:32:50 EDT 1997

For Sale: I have a collection of unbuilt Heathkits, and am thinning out some
of my duplicate kits.  I am offering my Heathkit HW-8 in unbuilt kit form,
along with the matching HWA-7-1 power supply, also in original kit form.

The HW-8 kit is very clean, and appears to be "undisturbed" (i.e. the way
Heath packed it).  However, oddly, the manual has a coffee stain on it, and
the step by step instructions have been checked off.  My hopothesis is that
the owner of the kit lent the manual to a friend who used it to build an
HW-8, and then subsequently returned it.

The HWA-7-1 is also clean and undisturbed, but the box is a bit worn and beat
up.

The combination of the kits together is somewhat rare.

I have had numerous inquiries over the years from guys who wanted to purchase
this unbuilt HW-8, and I've decided that the fairest thing to do is to let
the pair go to the highest bidder.  So I will take offers over the next 1 to
2 days, and let the kits go to the highest bidder.

Terms:  I will not accept any bids under $400 for the pair.  The price will
include UPS ground shipping, insured, to the lower 48 states.  I will also
place the two pieces in a protective outer box, so that they are protected in
shipment.  I will ship upon receipt of buyer's check.

Please feel free to write to me with questions.

73,

Rob, W3DX

To unsubscribe from HEATH please send a message
to listserv at listserv.tempe.gov and in the body include
                   signoff HEATH
    Archives of the HEATH list is available at
            http://www.tempe.gov/archives