Fair value needed for Heath HF gear

Jim Mullen jmullen at MAP.COM
Sun Sep 21 15:26:38 EDT 1997

Hi and thanks for reading this. I hope this request doesn't break any list
rules. I am looking for an approximate value for a few Heath items. These
items are from a local SK's estate, and I would like to sell them off at a
fair, but not ridiculous price. I'm not really sure of what they're worth,
so I figured this would be the place to ask.

Anyway, here they are:

SB104A Transceiver - Physically FB, all knobs, with two manuals.

SB604 Speaker/Power supply - Good condx, no manual.

SB644 Remote VFO - Good condx, no manual.

HD15 Phone Patch - Good condx, with manual.

HM102 Wattmeter - Fair condx, paint of front panel real bad, with manual.

HD16 CPO - Poor to awful condx, no manual.

I don't have the time or inclination to test any of this stuff. The xcvr,
PS and VFO look to be in operable condition. The wattmeter probably works,
the CPO is probably good for parts only.

Thanks and '73...

Jim Mullen - WA1ZUH
144 Tower HIll Road
Brimfield, MA  01010
(413-245-3228

To unsubscribe from HEATH please send a message
to listserv at listserv.tempe.gov and in the body include
                   signoff HEATH
    Archives of the HEATH list is available at
            http://www.tempe.gov/archives