SB-104 spinner knobs...

Multi-Volti Devices multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Sat Apr 11 05:30:41 EDT 1998

My experience in talking to Heath vendors, even for long dead products,
is that they are still obligated to the proprietary arrangement made
with Heath (their feeling, not mine). I was told by several that tooling
remains the property of the company that paid for it, forever. Release
of information required written permission from Heath. For my purposes,
who knows how many presidents ago, Heath gave me permission to attempt
to get information however I needed to, but they could not authorize
anything officially because there was no way to know what impact that
might have on Heath's future plans.

Independently, I saw knobs in Buckeye Stamping's catalog that look
familiar, for some reason. Nothing specifically Heathlike, but there is
a spinner knob I have seen somewhere, maybe on the old Signal One CX-7
or CX-11.

Murray

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov