My duplicate message

John Mortlock jmort at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Wed Aug 5 04:53:13 EDT 1998

Sorry to all who replied to my second message for my duplicate message stating I didn't get a single reply to the earlier one.  (got it ?).

I've just got another PC for my other location and I copied the hard disk from my main PC so that I'd have all of my programs etc.  Of course I forgot that I had a message in my outbox primed and all ready to go.  So when I fired up my new PC for the first time woooosh out went the duplicate message.  If you still have the duplicate message you'll see the old date in the header.

Regards
John G3UGY