FS: SB-401 parts unit

Keith Heitzmann kk5fe at COMMUNIQUE.NET
Wed Aug 5 16:15:05 EDT 1998

I have a parts unit that has most of the chassis mounted components. Power
supply, circuit boards (but missing the 17mhz coil), crystal filter, some
of the switches, LMO.
Also have an almost mint front panel, with meter. Meter works, but has a
small crack in the back of the case. Cant be seen from the front.

No cabinet or knobs, dial assembly.

When I got this, it was in this same shape so I dont know whats good. I
will make sure the transformer is good.

I dont remember what else is there or not, if you want to know if a
particular "something" is there, email me and I will look.

I'd like to get rid of it as a whole, but would piece it out if no one
wants it.

I dont know what it worth as is, and I know "make an offer" is not a good
thing, but please try.
Also maybe you have something you dont want, let me know and we can trade
junk. I like straight keys for one.

Thanks,
Keith,  KK5FE

                        --- AMI# 837 ---
---------- Visit my Vintage Radio Web Site -------------
------- http://www.communique.net/~kk5fe ---------------
Collector of tube radio's and vintage fishing equipment

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH