Wal Mart Paint

Keith Rowland k4kgw at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Aug 13 05:24:13 EDT 1998

Fred:  Many thanks, but I think I have solved the problem.  I got several
posts on the paint, including one from multi-volt devices, who posted the
original advice on the paint.  Everyone says the paint is plentiful in
their Wal Marts.  They all seem to think I have encountered a lazy paint
dept. mgr. at my local store. I will be speaking to the store manager this
morning, and I suspect the paint will be forthcoming shortly.

If not, I will contact Wal Mart Hq. about the situation, and check with
the several other Wal Mart stores here in the Atlanta area.

Also, my thanks to everyone who responded to my post about the paint.  I
just couldn't believe that now that an inexpensive Heath color had been
found, that it was our great good luck to find it discontinued, and
apparently that's not the case.

73,

Keith

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov