NEED SB110A COMPLETE MANUAL/COPY!

Mike Baker k0qz at PRIMENET.COM
Mon Aug 17 11:07:43 EDT 1998

Hello "Green" radio fans!
        Aquired an SB110A that is in fair condition but, like most gear its
age, it needs some TLC and a bit of work. Didn't get the manual with it
however and all the manual providers I have looked up on the WWW only
have a partial manual available.
        Don't know if it makes much diferance but my rig is probably a
transition model as the main tuning dial nameplate says "SB110" but the
labels inside all say "SB110A".  Either that or someone has allready
started working on it and replaced the dial escrutchon.
        In any event, I REALLY need a complete manual, so if someone would
PLEASE photo copy theirs and mail the copy to me I will GLADLY reimburse
them for their efforts.
        Mailing address follows....
                Mike Baker  K0QZ
                6231 W. McDowell Rd.  #1096
                Phoenix, AZ.  85035
        Phone  (602) 848-8822
--      E-Mail  k0qz at primenet.com

        OH, BTW, if you need some parts for an HW-101 or a complete (less the
audio output xfmr) radio that was working before I snagged the xfmr, let
me know and we can work out the details...
        Thanks in advance to the group.....
                        73's   Mike Baker  K0QZ
Mike Baker   K0QZ/7   k0qz at primenet.com
Vice President of the Arizona Amateurs on TV
Real Radios GLOW in the dark.....
The Best glow "Blue"....Drake C-Line.
Still the best competition radio gear ever made.
CW, the first digital mode.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any
invention in human history--with the possible exceptions of
handguns and tequila." -- Mitch Ratcliffe, Technology Review, 4/92

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH