Thanks, and HP-13B for sale

Joan and Ed Richards jsrich at ROSES.SPARKS.NV.US
Wed Aug 19 15:56:57 EDT 1998

I want to thank everyone who answered my call for help on the circuit breaker for HP-23B. The response was impressive and I got all the info I needed.
I am offering FS a heathkit 12 volt DC power supply model HP-13B with cable for $50 or trade for anything I can use, especially a Hallicrafters R-46 or R-47 speaker; or desk mic stands. I will ship. I understand this is the power supply for the HW and SB lines and maybe more. Thank you.
Ed Richards, K6UUZ, <jsrich at roses.sparks.nv.us>