Wal Mart Paint

Keith Rowland k4kgw at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Aug 20 10:08:39 EDT 1998

Hi Lovers of the Green:

I am still going round and round with Wal Mart in Arkansas, where they
say there is plenty of the Evergreen #21032 ColorPlace Rust Control
Spray Enamel everywhere, and the local store manager, who says they
don't make it any more.

This is strange, because yesterday morning, in response to an e-mail
from me to Arkansas Wal Mart headquarters complaint dept., I had a call
from the local store's Assistant Manager, saying they had plenty of it
in stock.  Went down there, and no one knew anything about it.  Of
course, by then, the Assst Mgr had gone home, and she is off today, so
we are back at square one.

Before I send another rocket to Arkansas (obviously more than one
dubious thing has come out of this state), would those of you who have
found this paint please e-mail me with info as to which store you found
it?  I would like to send the replies as documentation to Arkansas and
present them to the local idiot store manager.

Many thanks for helping me with this tempest in a teapot.  I'm
determined now to straighten someone out on the matter!!!

73,

Keith

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov