For sale Heath stuff

Multi-Volti Devices multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Fri Dec 4 01:48:19 EST 1998

Apologies for the large file, but I think the administrator prefers this over a multitude (boatload) of individual messages.

All items or combinations up to 2#, add $3 Priority Mail. (Contact me first anyway). Combined items I can weigh and get back to you on the postage if they may be more than 2#.

If anyone thinks I'm nuts on the prices, you can argue with me if they don't move.

HG-10 manual  $5

HG-10B manual $5

Both the above have lot's of writing in them...they came from Heath Technical Consultation file cabinet, so at least it's interesting graffiti.

Xtals: 12.395, 15.895 (have two), 29.895, 37.395 MHz   NOS unused $10 each

Other manuals:

IG-18 excellent condition date written on top right corner $10
HD-1 exc. condx. $10
AA-10             $8
AA-11             $8
AA-13             $8
A-8 + A-8A      $8
A-7 + A-7A      $8
A-7B + A-7C    $8
A-7D (Ass'y+Oper.)   $5
A-7E (A + O)            $5
A-6 + A-6A               $5
A-5 +  A-5A              $5
A-4                           $5
A-3 (Typed!...looks like someone's college paper!) $5
A-1 (Schematic photocopy only, Dec 1947)    Scan + email if you need one N/C
UA-1    $8
W-7M    $12
W-7A    $12
SB-220 (2 or 3 diff. technician's notes on schematic)    $15
SB-220 (lotsa cover notes and NO SCHEMATIC!!!)    $8
HX-1681    (includes some ECN's and tech bulletins) $15
SB-221 (tears in cover window)    $15
WA-P2    $8

RF Adapter Cables:     Sold by Heath in a kit or bundle I think...
Polybagged, TPI (Taiwan), yellow, most are 36" and RG-58, nickel connectors with silver plate pin. $3.50 each...whole lot negotiable.

N male  - Mini-UHF Female
N male - Mini-UHF Male
TNC male - Mini-UHF male (two)
UHF male - TNC male
N male - N male
TNC male - TNC male
N male - UHF male
BNC male - mini UHF male
BNC male - TNC male (two)
N male - TNC male
N male - N male
TNC male - TNC male
mini UHF male - mini UHF male
UHF male - mini UHF male
TNC male - mini UHF female
TNC male - N male

GD-3196 Furnace Electrostatic Air Cleaner, with manual, GDA-3196-1 (16x20) filter and power supply (may be a factory refurb). Never installed. I think all the hardware is there, but the price is less than the replacement cost of the filter. $50 plus shipping (quote per your zip code)

Here's a rare one! Heath Aircraft fabric parts mailer bag. Water stained, speckled (mildew?). Not sure what I wanna  do on this...make offer, if no particular value or interest maybe I'll keep it for a collector piece or find an aircraft collection interested. See http://users.softhouse.com/uptown/multi-volti/airbag.jpg for picture.

Some kinda 0-250 kHz dial (I suspect HW-99) $5. See http://users.softhouse.com/uptown/multi-volti/dial1.jpg for picture.

HC-1032 (unbuilt kits)or HCW-1032  (factory wired) "Octoport" $25 your choice (+shipping). A bunch are available.

HWA-9 bandpack kit for HW-9 (not included!) Unopened $40

25-141 4-section Twist-lock electrolytic caps (Nichicon, 8213 (1982) date code), NOS, unused. 80 uF/450 WV, 50 uF/450 WV, 10 uF/450 WV, 20 uF/25 WV

$5 each

All items or combinations up to 2# add $3 Priority Mail. Heavier items or combinations I'll get back to you on.

Say, anyone on the list have experience with motor shaft encoders or tachometers? Want to email with questions.

Murray