Several Item for sale

Jon Schmidt schmidtj at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sun Dec 20 20:50:46 EST 1998

Hi Everyone,

I am cleaning out the workshop and need to make some room.  The following
is for sale, and I would REALLY prefer to sell it all as a set to one
person.  Price is $75.00 + a little shipping, OBO.

Heathkit IM-4100 frequency counter - works well, has a couple of extra
holes in the top cabinet.

Heathkit V-7A VTVM - there are two of these.  I don't know if they work,
one is in fair condition and lights up OK and the other is a parts unit.

Heathkit IG-102 signal generator - In very nice shape, almost new looking.
I don't know if it works, but as I recall it may need adjustment or some
work, I didn't check it with a scope although it does light up.

Simpson 311 VTVM - In very nice shape too, also new looking.  I don't know
if this one works properly but it does light up OK and the meter deflects
and is adjustable for zero, etc.

It is possible that I have manuals for one or more of these but I am not
sure yet.  If I do, they go with the lot!

Thanks and Happy Holidays to all!!

Jon  WD8JSA
San Clemente, CA

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov