Misc. FS, Trade, or Wanted

Doug_Hensley at GENERALHEALTH.ORG Doug_Hensley at GENERALHEALTH.ORG
Wed Dec 23 19:17:47 EST 1998

Merry Christmas to Heath-list members,

Santa says some of my collection has got to go... so, with great reluctance, I
offer the following to list members and any budding Heath collectors.

For Sale or Trade:

SB-104A, SB-600 with system power supply and speaker insider, SB-634 console,
upright Heath chrome microphone, matching keyer, and a box full of manuals.  The
634 is very nice exterior and not bad on the inside.  Not pristine but very good
shape.  The other pieces are absolutely beautiful inside and out.  From estate
of non-smoker who kept them covered. Package only; will not separate.

SB-200 Amplifier; from same estate.  Absolutely beautiful.  Like the above
transceiver, shows no real signs of use.  Also have very nice looking SB-401 and
SB-303.  The receiver was aligned and repaired some time ago by RTO Electronics
and then stored.  HD-10 keyer and two  very beautiful SB-610 and SB-620 monitor
scopes.  Comes with box of cabinet and parts which will make a matching speaker
(old 610 unit I think).  With box of manuals.  Package only; will not separate.

HW-101 transceiver and matching HP-23a power supply.  The supply is very nice.
The transceiver does not look like it has been used.  It is gorgeous.  With late
Heath Watt-meter.

Terms:

If you are interested, ask specific questions and I'll do my best to answer you,
then just make an offer.  If your offer is acceptable I'll let you know and
we'll make arrangements for shipping which you would pay. Please don't ask what
I want for these things.  You guys are knowledgeable about popular tube era
equipment and sensitive yourself to all the dollars and time you have tossed at
the stuff as well.  Check around and do your own addition.  If you're just
starting a Heath habit, here is a chance to avoid having to gather all this
stuff up piecemeal as I had to.

Trade offers considered: