Request for Heath organ donations (bad transformers)

Multi-Volti Devices multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Wed Dec 23 23:59:35 EST 1998

Hello:

No offense intended by above analogy to any one involved in the real medical side.

Does anyone have a bad transformer from HO-10 (54-130?) and SB-61x (54-182) they can give up for scientific research (to me)?

I want to 'reverse engineer' them. I may or may not attempt the winding myself (fear of corona [no, not the beer]). Having one in my hand will allow me to spec the laminations, etc. I'll also get a small quantity quote from a transformer winder who has helped me out with prototyping.

Thanks & happy holidays.

Murray